Bring your data to life with 3D modelling
Particularly useful for construction, planning applications and certain asset inspections, 3D modelling allows you bring your data to life and interact with it for all kinds of uses. A series of photographs are taken at regular intervals and spacing. These are analysed using powerful software to create a point cloud (where various elements of the photographs intersect) which is then rendered with a texture and colour matched ‘skin’.
Some of the unique advantages of 3D Modelling:
- Cost effective and quick.
- Survey large areas and difficult to reach places.
- View from any device and from any angle.
- High resolution, detailed and accurate.
- Annotate within the model to guide viewers to points of interest.
- Measurable data for distance, area, or volumes.
CLICK HERE to book your free online consultation and demonstration, during which we will explain in detail how 3D modelling will add significant value to your project.
CONTACT US NOW on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 990 9847
DETAILED THERMAL INSPECTION
“The service and data delivered to us by Futurewise Aerial was top class. The findings saved us loads of time and lost efficiency, thanks.”
Ryan McShea – Empower Energy Ltd